My x ray shows cervical spondylosis, straightened cervical curvature and para-spinal muscular spasm. Can you suggest me remedies for my giddiness and is it due to this x ray findings? When I walk, I usually feel the giddiness, more so, in the evenings.
Home Remedies for Paraspinal Muscle Spasm
- Yes, giddiness is primarily due to cervical spondylosis. It is an accompanying symptom of the disorder.
- Take Homoeopathic remedy Rhus Tox, about 4 times in a day. Rhus Tox, a potent Homoeopathic drug, acts powerfully over the spine. It reduces pain, stiffness, sensation of tingling numbness, and dizziness, that is associated with cervical spondylosis. It will prevent an aggravation and further development of the disorder.
- Make sure that you step up your intake of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important nutrient for spinal health. It reduces pain and stiffness considerably.
- Also, wearing a neck collar is recommended to decrease stress tot the cervical area.
- Sessions with the physiotherapist are crucial to prevent extreme disability and ensure that you practice the exercises 2 to 3 times in the day, more so, if you spend prolonged hours at the keyboard.
- And remember, that, stress is the biggest factor that causes and worsens cervical spondylosis. So, practicing relaxation techniques, every day will yield quicker and long lasting benefits.