Uterine Scarring Causes
Uterine scarring is the condition in which there is scarring within the woman’s endometrial cavity of the uterus. The most condition is often referred to as Asherman’s Syndrome, which is one of the reasons that women fail to conceive. The most common uterine scar symptoms include pain in the pelvic area, irritable rectum and bladder, severe bleeding, headaches, painful bleeding, profuse discharges, and watery discharges.
Utering Scarring Symptoms
- In instances where the uterine scaring appears stalk-like, some symptoms may include nausea, fever, and extreme pain.
- For large scarring, a pelvic exam may be needed in order to determine the size of the scarring and determine where it will lead.
- There are some cases where the scarring affects other organs which may lead to the manifestation of brown spots on the woman’s face especially in areas around the mouth. When this happens, women should have themselves checked as soon as possible.
- Menstrual irregularity is also one of the symptoms which could be brought about by the excessive production of certain hormones after excessive use of birth control pills.
Uterine Scarring Treatment
- A natural way to provide uterine scar treatment is through the elimination of chemical birth control methods that have caused reactions in the female’s body.
- A vegetarian diet is promoted as one of the ways to treat this condition especially since red meat is high in estrogen, which often leads to the scarring.
- Consumption of certain fertility enzymes can aid in reducing the uterine scarring especially those that have been results of cesarean births.
- Avoiding medicines that are used to treat gastric ulcers. It has been discovered that some of the medicines that are used to treat common gastric ulcers may lead to uterine scarring after long usage.
Whatever the method may be, once symptoms reach levels where severe blood loss occurs, a doctor must be consulted at all times. In the event that natural treatments have been used, it may be best to inform a physician as soon as possible.