I am 21 years and my breast size is 31. Can you suggest some natural home remedies to increase my breast size and make them bigger?
Increase Breast Size – Home Remedies and Exercise for Better and Bigger Breasts
No, you are not alone in your desire. And there is no need to feel embarrassed or shy about it. Having a well-filled breast is almost every woman’s dream. Here are a few tips that will help you increase your breast size naturally:
- One of the easiest things you could do to make your breasts look bigger is to wear padded bras.
- Wear appropriate clothing that will make your breasts look bigger. Certain clothes make you look flat, while others enhance your figure.
- Swinging arms clock-wise and then anti-clock-wise for eight counts is of great help.
Use the pestle and mortar instead of the mixer for all your grinding work.
- Massage in circular motions applying pressure on the upward area is known to work.
- Stand facing a wall at arm’s length. Place palms on the wall. Push against the wall as if you were pushing it away, without bending arms at the elbow. Hold for eight counts and relax arms for eight counts. Repeat this eight to twenty times a day.
- Sesame Seeds are very effective in firming and enlarging the breasts of women. This seed is made up of calcium, protein, iron and phosphorous and should be included in one’s daily diet. The oil also can be applied on the breast.
- In recent years, the addition of some chemicals and oestrogens to some meats such as chicken and beef has been thought to be a cause of larger breasts in teens and young women.
- Foods containing high sugar content also alter size, but the effect is an allover weight gain. Increasing alcohol consumption has also been thought to be part of the cause of larger breasts in the past few years.
- Low fat dairy products may also help.
- Grape seeds extract also increases breast
- Some of the ingredients you will find in natural breast pills are fenugreek, wild yam and dong. Most herbal supplements contain anywhere from 6 to 12 herbs.
- Patience is key when using natural breast enhancement products. It does take time, and how much time varies with each individual. Some women experience significant increase within just a few weeks, while it may take others longer.
- Breast enhancement creams and pills. Another way to naturally increase your breast size is through breast enhancement pills and creams. This is a natural method because the pills and creams are made from all natural ingredients to stimulate the growth of breast tissues that makes your breast fuller and bigger.
You can also go for simple exercise for increasing your breast.
The bench press named exercise is one of the useful exercise in your case. Just try this out!
The best exercise for shaping and firming your bust line is the bench press, which not only targets your bust line and flatters your figure, but also sculpts your shoulders and tightens the backs of your upper arms.
– Pair of dumbbells
Method of doing the Bench press excercise:
- Lie flat on a bench, with your feet on the floor, one foot on each side of the bench.
- Keep your head, shoulders, back and butt firmly positioned on the bench.
- Roll your shoulders back and down so the shoulder blades are firmly pressed against the bench and the chest is sticking up with slightly arched.
- Keep the dumbbells about 18 inches apart and parallel to the floor with your palms facing upwards if the grip is wider the outer area of the chest is worked more.
- Slowly push the dumbbells straight up, away from your chest.
- Fully extend your arms so that the dumbbells are directly above your chest. Pause slightly at the top of the movement then slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Inhale and hold your breath as you lower the dumbbells. When they reach the chest, begin to move the weight upward again.
Exhale as you pass the point of greatest resistance.
- 8 to 12 lifts are considered a set. Do about 1 to 3 sets at a session.
- Do about 3 times per week, and let there be one day of rest between each time.
- Don’t forget to breathe.
- Each round should take approximately 7 seconds. (3 seconds to lift, pause for a second and 3 seconds to lower).
- To keep the shoulders from doing too much work, don’t allow them to come off the bench. They should remain flat on the bench throughout the exercise.