Natural Breast Enlargement
Like other parts of the body breast enlargement is also a part of development. Breast development is a vital part of reproduction in females. Changes in breast usually are seen during puberty and during the child-bearing years. Changes in shape and size also take place during menopause when menstruation stops in females. When ever there is balanced presence of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, prostaglandins and growth hormone normal breast tissue growth takes place.
Normal development of breast tissue is hampered due to heredity, hormonal imbalance, stress, medications and poor nutrition and health.
Breast Enlargement Exercises
- Breast or mammary glands are usually made up of fats. One way of enhancing the breast size it to gain weight this ultimately helps in increasing the size of the breast.
- There are certain exercises and massage which helps to improve the shape of the breast and tone them but they usually do not increase the actual size of the breasts.
- Wear a bra which fits to the size your breast. Avoid using bras which are tight fit or loose fit as the tight ones pinch the breast region and loose ones make it lax.
- Swimming is one of the important factors in breast enhancement. Regularly go for swimming and do breast-stroke and back-stroke swimming. Sports are great especially badminton.
Breast Enlargement Natural Treatment
- To make the breasts firm and improve its tone one should stimulate circulation with the help of alternate rinse of hot and cold water.
- Stand in erect position. Put your fingers on either of your shoulders. Swing your elbow to 90 degrees alternately. Do these exercise ten times daily and increase this to 2 to 3 sets. Then rotation of hand and arm stretching should be done.
- Raise your hands straight in front of you. Do a criss-cross action of putting one hand above the other (like a scissor) rapidly. This will helps in development of breast muscles.
- Massage the breast gently with ‘Yuvatyaadi oil’, available in health-stores. A regular use of this oil helps in enhancing the shape and firmness of the breasts. Massage always in upward and circular movement of your fingers and hand.
- Mix 25gms of powdered pomegranate rind, 100ml of mustard oil and 500ml of water. Mix it well and boil the preparation. Allow it to simmer till water is evaporated. After cooling one can use it as breast muscle toner oil.