How to reduce weight and fat on hip and legs?
Exercise and diet for losing weight, both coordinate together to make the body healthier and shapely.
The aim should be to decrease the weight proportionately all over the body. But some times certain parts of the body get deposited with more fats and in such cases certain exercise helps to reduce the fat from that portion.
General exercise for fat thighs and legs.
- Aerobic exercise
- Swimming on your back using your legs.
- Brisk walking for 45 minutes in fresh atmosphere.
- Stand with feet apart and toes facing outwards and hands on the sides of the thigh.
- Keep your back straight, at right angles to the ground, bend the knees, and now allow the hands to slide down your thighs until they reach your knees.
- Hold your knees for a few seconds, and then return to the start position.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 to 12 times.
Stretch the area after the exercise like sit on the floor holding the legs apart and stretched out in front of you.
Diet should contain proteins, low fat contents and cholesterol. Green leafy vegetables and fruits also become other essential ingredients of the diet program. Eat small and frequent meals for at least 4 to 5 times in a day.Hydrate your body by drinking plenty of fluids.