Losing extra body weight requires a comprehensive weight loss regimen which includes healthy diet and exercise regimen. Losing weight quickly can be a very difficult task and requires considerable amount of commitment and dedication. Here are some simple tips that can help you lose 30 pounds in two months.
It is always useful to break down the goal of losing 30 pounds in two months into smaller goals. On an average an individual would require to lose about two to three pounds a week to be able to successfully reach the objective.
Weight loss regimen depends upon the body type and your daily routine. It is important to incorporate a healthy dietary practice along with a regular exercise regimen comprising of yoga or aerobics to help achieve the objective in a short duration and avoid regaining weight.
Tips To Lose 30 Pounds In 2 Months Naturally
Dietary regulation forms an important part of the weight loss regimen. Here is how you can work towards losing 30 pounds in a short duration of time,
- Estimate your daily intake of calories. This can be done by computing the calorie intake of all the foods that you consume on daily basis.
- Now try to reduce the calorie intake by 300 calories for the first few days. Gradually increase the calorie reduction by 200 calories, such that by the end of the first week, your dietary intake of calories is reduced by 500 calories.
- Regular exercising is considered beneficial. Walking for about thirty minutes each day can help burn down over 100 calories. Similarly running or jogging can help in burn down of calories by over 150 calories. Begin with walking for thrice a week and then gradually increase it to five times a week.
- Limit the intake of carbohydrates. Limiting carbohydrate intake of 150 to 200 grams a day can help you lose weight faster.
Diet Plan To Lose 30 Pounds In 2 Months
Here are some simple dietary tips that can help you lose weight quickly without reducing your energy levels or making you feel tired.
- All fruit breakfast is considered to be a beneficial option. Try to consume only fruits or freshly prepared fruit juices as a part of your morning breakfast. Consuming fruits on empty stomach helps them get absorbed faster and also helps in management of a wide range of gastro-intestinal problems and also detoxifying the body of noxious wastes.
- Limit the intake of refined foods or foods containing preservatives. These foods often are difficult to digest and tend to get converted into fat which is stored in the body.
- Increase the intake of fresh vegetables and whole grains including cereals, pulses, oatmeal, whole wheat, etc. These foods contain a high concentration of dietary fiber which creates a sense of satiety and also limits the absorption of fats by the intestine. These foods are also useful in managing gastric complains like flatulence, constipation and gassy stomach.
- Avoid tea, coffee and consumption of alcohol. These foods are natural stimulants and can result in increased breakdown of foods which tend to be stored as fats in the body. Herbal teas like green tea or ginger tea are considered beneficial in the process of weight loss.
A regimen comprising of dietary restrictions along with regular exercise can help loss weight quickly.