As we become more educated, more inventive, our working pattern changes. In today’s circumstances we spend lot of our time on desk work rather doing outdoor work. Similarly our work does not give any major exercise or strain to our muscles and body. We do not find enough time to exercise outdoors to reduce weight and stay fit.
Weight Loss Exercises At Gym
- Swimming: if you have an access to an indoor swimming pool, nothing better than that. Swimming is best exercise to lose weight.
- Indoor cycling is a great fun to tone your abdominal muscles, thigh muscles and calf muscles. It also utilizes lot of energy and thus helps to burn fat.
- Aerobics especially step aerobics is a great way to lose weight. Spare 20 minutes at home or in office for stepping exercise. It will tone the muscles and help to lose weight.
Exercises To Lose Weight At Home
- Dance is another best form of indoor exercise. You need thirty to forty minutes a day and four times in a week for this workout. All you have to do is turn on the music in your home and start moving. It will also help to improve your sense of rhythm and love for music.
- You can also rely on the old and favorite indoor exercise, and that is crunches. Crunches will flatten your stomach and help to lose your weight speedily.
- Climbing stairs up and down 4 to 5 times in a day will also burn lot of fat.
- Indoor exercise and eating healthy food combined together will be a great way to lose weight.
- Remember pre-exercising health evaluation by your physician is necessary, before you venture to do indoor or outdoor exercises.
Establishing the schedule for exercise is a popular point of discussion among health and fitness enthusiasts. Some would offer a preference for mornings while some opt to do it after dinner. It is more recommended though to choose a time that is convenient for the person’s own body clock.
When Is The Best Time To Work Out Before Or After Eating?
- Morning exercise will prove to be beneficial to people who are creatures of habit. Having a regular workout routine in the morning keeps the day wide open, enabling the individual to rise up to a physical challenge first in order to keep a sharper mind at work.
- Exercising too late can increase chances of insomnia, causing the body to lose sleep and well-intended rest.
- People who attend rigorous workout sessions like kickboxing, aerobics or tennis can find an ideal time of exercise in the afternoon, when the body temperature naturally increases resulting to enhanced performance.
- It’s also best to spread out workout sessions in frequent intervals during the week, not through a massive burnout session during the weekend.
- Working out after dinner burns the calories that have just been consumed from the dinner table.
- Give an allowance of 90 minutes after eating, before doing exercises, in order to direct the blood flow into the muscles and not the digestive tract.
- Deciding the best time of the day to work out depends on the purpose of the exercise routine.
- Some people use exercise as an outlet of stress, thus they prefer to release tension through a workout that perks them up.
- For optimal performance of the muscles, exercising during late afternoon can be an option.
- The most important factor in setting the schedule for a workout is the person’s consistency. If morning exercises fit right into your schedule, then by all means, keep to it. People can only reap the benefits of regular exercise if they do it diligently following a strict schedule.