Most women desire their legs and thighs to look thin, skinny and cellulite free. It is not as easy as it seems to be to have skinnier legs. Leg exercises, combined with proper nutrition help to burn stubborn fat in thigh and legs. It is not possible to lose weight from selected region of the body. There must be overall reduction of fat from the body. Persistence and patience is as important as exercise and nutrition when it comes to thinner legs and thighs.
Exercises To Make Your Legs Slimmer
The following are helpful tips for all those who have always wondered how to make their legs thinner?
- Though you cannot reduce just one spot in your body, you can strengthen your leg muscles with a routine of cardio for 30 minutes, 4 to 5 times a week. Keep this on, and you will have better-shaped legs when the excess fat covering the muscles is eliminated.
- Do Pilates. It lengthens and shapes your legs. If you want to burn moderate amount of fat from thigh area, then Pilates is preferred exercise.
- Try jogging and toning exercises like squats, lunges, leg presses. Do these slowly. If you do them fast, you will have muscles.
- Ride a stationary bike. It is the great way to burn fat. You can also use regular bicycle. Ride on a bicycle when you go to a grocery shop instead of driving. In stationary bike, you burn less fat as compared to riding a regular bike on road or on hilltop.
- Keep it simple; walking is the simplest exercise. You can try walking about 10,000 steps a day to make your legs skinnier.
- Swim. You will end up building more than shapely leg muscle and build arm muscle at the same time. Swimming is a great way to burn fats on the legs.
- Do some leg rolls.
- Try using a stability ball.
- Do some running, but choose a flat route.
- A good exercise is to use stairs instead of escalators or elevators.
- Doing step-ups every day make your legs slimmer. It’s simply stepping up and down one stair continuously for one to five minutes. You can also run up and down the stairs in your building or in your workplace. It is better to climb stairs than to use elevator. Your efforts will not go in waste and you will find one day your legs and thighs are toned and thin than they were before you started routine staircase climbing.
What To Eat To Get Skinny Legs Fast?
- Always drink lots of water. It is essential to stay hydrated when you do exercise. This will prevent cramps and pain in calf muscle. Besides water also makes the body to think that the stomach is full.
- Keep your diet healthy. If you want to shed off weight from your body, and especially from thighs and legs, eat right type of food that helps to keep your legs lean. Lean protein is healthy. Eat poultry meat, fish, milk and dairy products and soy. Fill your stomach with vegetables. The most suitable are broccoli, spinach, kale, lentils and peas. Eat food prepared from whole grain. Select fruits such as oranges, banana, pear, etc. Flax seed, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds contain healthy fats which does not accumulate in the thighs and legs.