Diet plays a very crucial role in our lives. Food is required for the generation of energy and to ensure constant growth and development of the body. However, faulty dietary practices coupled with lack of exercise can result in excessive weight gain, which is often very difficult to lose.
Dieting or restricting food intake is not often the best way of losing weight. There are certain foods that can result in significant weight gain, because they are often converted into fats and stored in the body. On the other hand, there are some foods that improve the metabolic processes in the body and thereby aid in burning down excess of fats accumulated in the body.
While fad diet regimens can help you lose weight quickly, they are often associated with the risk of developing deficiency disorders. Also, on most occasions, weight loss using fad diet cannot provide sustained benefits. The most important thing to remember while attempting to lose weight is to ensure that you reduce the calorie intake whilst increasing the level of activity. This would result in a negative calorie balance, which in turn would help lose weight quickly.
However, it is important at all times to ensure that you don’t starve your body of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients, which would be required for a healthy and active life.
Best Diet Plan To Lose 20 Pounds In A Month
Here are some simple tips that can be beneficial in losing weight quickly,
- Reduce the intake of aerated drinks and fizzy drinks. Instead replace this with fresh fruit juices or plain water.
- Consuming fresh fruits is also beneficial in losing weight. Fresh fruits are high in fiber content which creates a sense of fullness and reduces appetite. The nutrients and vitamins in fruits help detoxify the body by eliminating waste toxins and also aid in the process of weight loss.
- Limit the intake of high fat in your diet. Include low fat milk and low fat yoghurt in your diet. Yoghurt helps in the growth of useful bacteria in the intestinal system, which in turn improves digestion and absorption of important nutrients.
- Also, consume small quantity of food at frequent intervals. Avoid over stuffing yourself. This allows the body to absorb enough nutrients as per its requirements and prevents it from storing food for long durations.
- Limit the intake of refined foods and processed foods. Though these foods may be more palatable, they are associated with loss of essential nutrients and vitamins.
- Cut down the intake of alcohol and limit the intake of trans fats and confectioneries.
How To Lose Weight Fast Naturally?
There are certain herbal therapies that have been effective in aiding the process of weight loss,
- Green tea is considered most beneficial in weight management. Green tea is loaded with anti-oxidants which are beneficial in burning down fat and also help in elimination of toxins accumulated in the body.
- Aloe Vera and coconut oil are considered effective in aiding in the process of weight loss. Coconut oil contains certain fatty acids which hasten the metabolic process, while Aloe vera plays a crucial role in limiting the absorption of fats.
- Red bell pepper is considered to stimulate the metabolic processes in the body and hasten fat metabolism.
- Cinnamon is also considered to be beneficial in weight management as it plays a vital role in regulating blood sugar levels.