Question:I am 21 and my height is 5.6inches my weight is 65 kg I want to loose my weight in tummy even I don’t eat much. Please suggest me what to do and a proper diet chart too.
Answer: Body weight is directly proportional to calorie intake. Gain in body weight is equal to energy intake minus energy utilized. A diet containing excess carbohydrates, proteins and fats can increase body weight. Excess dietary fat increases fatness of a person.
Home Remedies To Lose Stomach Fat And Tummy Weight
Here are some simple considerations that will aid in weight loss:
- Reduce the intake of cheese, butter, fat, saturated carbohydrates, junk food, aerated drinks and chocolates. These products are high in sugar content and result in rapid weight gain.
- Increase the intake of fresh fruits and juices. Always carry healthy snacks in the form of popcorn, oat mix, etc to manage cravings.
- Cut down the intake of junk food, chips, oiled or fried foods, etc. Consume milk and fruit juices, minus the sugar.
- Increase the intake of oats, pulses, cereals, vegetables, etc which are rich in fiber content. This will give you a sense of fullness in the stomach, whilst adding fewer calories to your diet.
- Fix a regular exercise and workout regimen. Working out for thirty minutes at your age will be helpful in enhancing your overall energy levels and will also aid in burning down extra fat.
- Avoid alcohol, tea, coffee and tobacco, which can interfere with the ability of the intestine to absorb vitamins and other essential nutrients.
- Increase the intake of water. Ideally one should consume at least two to three liters of water each day.