What Causes White Spots On Legs?
- Pigment changes in the skin or certain fungal infections can be the causes for white spots on the arms and legs.
- Loss of melanin and the appearance of white patches can be hereditary.
How To Get Rid Of White Spots On Legs
- The juice from warm cabbage leaves has been known to remove spots from the skin or lighten them over time. Cabbage is also anti-fungal.
- Vinegar or lemon juice can assist in lightening up white spots on the legs. The treatment is a great to get rid of white spots if it is used regularly and consistently over weeks.
- The malic acid in apple cider vinegar is a natural anti-fungal. This can be applied full strength to the effected areas or taken daily. Drink a glass of water twice a day with 2 teaspoons of ACV in it.
- Grape seed extract is effective as a fungus killer. Can be taken orally, or a paste can be made and applied directly to the white spots.
- The probiotics in active culture yogurt can help if the white spots are the result of fungal infections. Yogurt, too, may be ingested or applied directly to the skin.
Getting Rid Of Small White Spots On Legs And Arms
- Ginger has a property of increasing circulation. Ginger and water solution will also help to make white spots less apparent.
- It is important to discern the true reason for the white patches. See a dermatologist initially, just to be sure. From that point on you can try lightening methods if is a melanin issue.
- If the spots increase in size, become irritated, painful, or other symptoms develop, consult a specialist.
- Catching disease processes early increases the likelihood of curing he illness. Don’t delay.