For every human being aging is inevitable stage in his life. There are certain tell tale signs of aging that are apparent. A person starts having salt and pepper hair on his head. There is change in the texture of his skin. Skin changes generally are manifested first on the face. Plump and smooth skin on face starts becoming saggy and wrinkled, it also becomes thinner.
Knowing the changes that are instrumental in skin sagging, you can take steps to prevent and delay it. You can keep your face smooth, plump and attractive for a longer time even with growing age.
What Causes Facial Skin To Sag?
One of the main factor responsible for skin sagging is aging. Facial skin is especially prone to sag first than skin on other parts. With growing age skin loses its elasticity and collagen structure. Both are essential for maintaining smoothness and tightness of skin. At the same time the outer layer called epidermis becomes thin because of reduced subcutaneous fat. Less fat underneath the skin together with other contributing factors makes the facial skin sag early.
Other factors such as too much exposure to sunlight, smoking and drinking alcohol, frequent emotional expressions all are also responsible for facial skin sagging.With growing age, the sebaceous glands reduce oil production. Facial skin is prone to dry out early. Dry skin forms fine lines and wrinkles earlier.
Rapid weight loss can also result in facial skin sagging. Use of cosmetic products containing harsh chemicals can damage the skin structure resulting in skin sagging.
Natural Remedies To Tighten Sagging Facial Skin
Skin sagging on face is more apparent on chin, around the eyes and around the mouth. Facial skin also becomes more thin and sensitive as you age. Though aging process cannot be reversed, there are effective home remedies that will help to restore the elasticity and plumpness on the facial skin.
- Make a paste of sugarcane juice and turmeric powder. Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it with few drops of sugarcane juice till it becomes a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your face and let it remain for 20 minutes. Rinse your face with water and pat dry your face with clean towel.
- Egg white has natural quality due to ingredients present in it to lift the sagging skin. The hydro lipids present in it help the skin to tighten. Stir egg white in a glass until it becomes foamy. Apply it on your face and neck and let it remain for 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water.
- You can also prepare a facial mask by adding few drops of honey and lemon juice to one or two egg whites. Once you blend all the ingredients, apply the prepared mask on your face and neck. Wash your face after half hour. Follow the procedure at least two times in a week.
- Regular application of mask prepared by mixing yogurt and vitamin E oil is effective home remedy to prevent and treat sagging facial skin.
- Applying ripe banana pulp on face is another natural solution for tightening slacking skin on face and neck.
- A gentle massage with coconut oil or almond oil on the face is effective in tightening loose facial skin.