Home Remedy Pain Relief for Burns
Burns are some of the most common accidents that usually occur at home. The following are best natural best pain relief for burns that you can apply in your home:
- Get the burnt area under a running cold water to stop the burning process.
- After cleaning the burnt area, apply honey on the skin surface and wrap it with gauze or clean strip of cloth.
- Apply an antibiotic cream and wrap the affected area with a clean and dry cloth.
- Apply egg white on the affected area as treatment for your burn. You can soak or coat your burn with egg white, and it can effectively get rid of the pain while the egg white is still wet. Once the egg white dries up, the pain will recur so you need to reapply another batch of egg white on the affected skin part.
- Mix two teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate with a small amount of water to make a paste. Apply the paste topically on the affected area to soothe the pain. Leave it for a few minutes.
- For fast relief, apply toothpaste on the affected area to get rid of the pain.
- To prevent the formation of blisters and to soothe the burning sensation on your skin, get a medium-sized tomato and cut it into thin pieces. Rub the pieces gently into the affected area. This will immediately take the pain away.
- Apply aloe vera gel on the burnt area for faster pain relief.