Get Rid of Blocked Pores
- A simple way on how to unclog pores naturally at home is by washing your face with warm water in the morning and at night before retiring to bed. This will melt away the grease, excess oil, and sticky sebum that usually cause blocking of the pores.
- Do not use hot water to wash your face as it will dry up the skin, making it susceptible to fungal infection.
- An effective way to get rid of clogged pores fast is through the use of lemon juice. Wash your face with freshly squeezed lemon juice to melt away excess oil while leaving your skin soft and supple.
Best Way to Unclog Pores
- One of the best ways on how to unclog pores right at your home is through steaming. Boil some water and pour it on a basin. Cover your head with a towel and place your face over the basin. This will open skin pores and get rid of the toxins and hardened sebum on your facial pores.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to naturally flush out toxins and other impurities in the body.
- Another way on how to unclog pores naturally is the use of facial masks. Prefer masks made of herbal ingredients such as papaya, cucumber, or avocado.
- You should also scrub your face at least twice a week to get rid of dead skin cells that can clog facial pores. Use a gentle facial scrub or exfoliating cream for this purpose.