Healing Rashes Fast
A rash is the body’s reaction to allergies or pollutants in the environment. Some of the ways on how to heal face rash fast are the following:
- Wash the affected area with chamomile tea. Prepare the tea by getting a cup of hot water and add it with 2 to 3 leaves of dried or fresh chamomile flowers. Strain the concoction, let it cool down, and wash it on your rash.
- The best way to heal a rash is by directly applying aloe vera gel on the area where rashes appear. This will soothe the itchiness or irritation brought by rashes.
- Another way is through the use of oatmeal. Blend a cup of oatmeal until it becomes fine or powdery. Fill the tub with warm water and pour the oatmeal over the tub. Soak in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes. For best results, do this twice a day or as necessary.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables especially those that contain vitamin C is a best way of healing face rash. Citrus fruits such as lemon, lime, and orange are great sources of vitamin C.
- You can also apply baking soda on the affected area. Gently press the affected area after applying baking soda. This will treat the rash as well as cure the irritation and itching.
- Get a teaspoon of olive oil and apply it on the rash. Olive oil will not only heal the rashes on your skin, it will also soften the skin surface.