Acne could affect teens as well as adults. The condition is characterized by the appearance of blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. Occasionally, cysts tend to occur, which leave ugly scars.
Honey And Cinnamon For Acne
Honey is a wonderful anti-septic. It checks various microbes and infectious agents that cause an aggravation of the condition. It soothes and helps heal the damaged skin. Cinnamon clears up marks and scars successfully.
Cinnamon And Honey Mask For Acne
Here’s how you use cinnamon and honey to effectively and quickly manage acne:
- Blend 1 tablespoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Wash your face thoroughly using a cleanser, rinse and pat dry.
- Apply a thin layer of the cinnamon – honey blend on to your face, like you would apply a face mask.
- Leave on for around 20 minutes, and then wash off. Do not apply soap, just rinse. Next, apply a toner and moisturizer.
- Follow this regime daily for at 1 month.
- Gradually reduce the frequency of application.
Acne Scars Natural Treatment
Acne tends to leave ugly and unsightly marks and scars on the face. What’s more recurrent flare ups and eruptions aggravate the condition.
The duration of time that your acne will take to clear up would depend largely on how severe it is.6 months of treatment will yield wonderful results.
Cinnamon and honey promise to eliminate the unattractive scars efficiently and give you a blemish free glowing skin.