Skin is not only the largest organ of human body that protects and covers inner body parts, but it also defines your identity and the way you look. Everyone desires to have flawless, smooth, glowing and healthy skin. It is true to an extent that flawless skin, free from blemishes, acne and wrinkles is a god given gift. But at the same time it is also possible to change your mediocre skin to appear gorgeous and flawless. The only requisite to achieve this goal is to take care of your skin adequately.
Different people have different skin type, for this reason it is of prime importance to know your skin type before using any skincare products. The product that is meant for dry skin type may not work well for ordinary skin or an oily skin.
Caring your skin regularly is the only way to make it flawless, and there is no other shortcut. Taking care of your skin also delays the appearance of wrinkles and other skin defects. Here are few important skincare regimen tips that help to make your skin appear flawless.
Tips For Keeping Your Skin Healthy And Flawless
- Hydrate: Keep your skin well hydrated. Drinking enough water throughout the day. It is the simple way to keep your skin hydrated.
- Moisturize: Moisturizer keeps the skin moist as it traps the water on its surface. If your skin is oily, use moisturizing lotions that are oil free. If your skin type is dry, you need to apply cream that contains glycerin.
- Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. Use sunscreen that has high SPF such as 30 or 45. Apply sunscreen all over your body and apply it 30 minutes before you go out in sun. Since damage to skin due to sunlight is mostly irreversible always use it when you go out in sun.
- Cleansing: Cleansing is important part of skincare as it helps in removing the accumulated waste from the skin. Use a good cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation removes dead skin cells from the skin surface, which make the skin look dull. Use of a scrub to exfoliate the skin is popular method of removing dead skin cells. Many people also prefer skin peeling. You should use exfoliation scrub at least two times in a weak.
Home Remedies For Making Skin Flawless
If you do not want to use costly skin care products, there are natural homemade products that can make your skin flawless too. You should also eat diet that is rich in nutrients.
If you have normal skin:
- Milk and honey: mix 1 cup of milk and two tablespoon of honey in a bowl. Stir the mixture till it becomes thin paste. Apply it on your face and neck. Let it remain for 20 minutes, after which wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Gram flour, turmeric powder and milk: take 2 tsp of gram flour, half cup of milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till it forms a paste. Now apply it on your skin and keep it for 15 minute, following which take lukewarm bath. Follow the treatment regularly three times in a week to keep your skin glowing and flawless.
If you have dry skin, use the following natural products:
- If your skin is dry apply coconut oil or castor oil on your body.
- Mix pulp of ripe banana with yogurt. Apply it on your face and other parts of the body.
- Mix egg white with almond oil and add small quantity of fuller’s earth. Prepare a mask and apply it on your face. After some time wash your face with normal tap water.
For an oily skin, flowing natural remedies are beneficial:
- Take equal quantity of vinegar and rose water and apply it on the skin to make it flawless and glowing.
- Apply fuller’s earth on the skin. It is the best natural treatment for oily skin type.
- Apply mixture of carrot and cabbage juice on face.