Pigment changes and dark spots are abundant all over the body as the age advances. Even though these changes in melanin, and lack of it at some places, is a normal part of life, every one wishes the spots to go. One particular concern is with how to lighten dark buttocks.
Causes Of Dark Buttocks And Dark Skin On Buttocks
Before finding the remedies for lightening dark buttocks, it is very important to keep in mind that all dark spots, on buttocks and elsewhere, are not just age spots or melanin related conditions.
- Fungal infections can also cause blackened areas on the butt. This is a relatively common area for these types of infections.
- If the darkened areas increase rapidly in size, or local irritations occur on or near the areas, consultation with a specialist should be done first.
- Certainly if these areas have any pain associated with them, get medical advice.
Dark Spots And Dark Buttocks Remedy
There are some household remedies you can start using if the dark skin or dark spots are benign.
- Hydrogen peroxide applied a few times daily will help to decrease the dark pigment.
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice will lighten dark pigment on buttocks with consistent application over time.
How To Lighten Dark Buttocks?
You can improve the problem of dark buttocks at home with some natural remedies.
- Apple cider vinegar, applied on a regular basis can help lighten a butt that is dark in color.
- Menthol or camphor products will help clear the fungal infections specifically. As the infection disappears, the skin will lighten up.
All of the above measures will also assist in resolving a fungal infection. All are natural ingredients that certainly will not cause harm.