Cucumber for Pimples
Cucumber is one of the most popular vegetable food used in variety of culinary dishes. It is the main ingredient in many salad dishes. You may be aware of its immense health benefits; this makes cucumber a highly beneficial in health related issues.
The juice of cucumber is a valuable food medicine in the treatment of acne and pimple scars.
Many people in Asia drink cucumber juice for its natural vitamin and mineral content.
How to Use Cucumber for Acne Scar
To use cucumber juice for acne treatment
- Take 2 cucumbers which are dark green in color. Fresh cucumber are preferred than preserved and refrigerated one.
- Now peel the skin of cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber into slices and put them in a jar of water.
- Let the cut cucumber be soaked for 3 hours in the jar. The nutrients of cucumber such as vitamin A, sulfur, potassium and silicon will get saturated in the water.
- Now you can drink the juice.
- You can also apply the juice on the acne scars and the acne. Cucumber juice is beneficial both by drinking as well as applying locally. The vitamin A acts naturally when applied locally on diminishing the scars.
- For better results, juice of carrot and lettuce should be added to cucumber juice.
- Addition of alfalfa juice in some case helps to speed up their efficacy.
Cucumber Juice Health Benefits
- Stomach disorders: juice is useful in hyperacidity and acid reflux disease. It is used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- Rheumatic ailments: gout, arthritis and rheumatism,
- Urinary disorder: it is useful in alleviating burning urination as it is more alkaline and also acts as a diuretic due to its water content.
- Skin eruptions: acne and eczema and dermatitis.
- Beauty aid: dry face, wrinkles, blackheads pimples etc.