Clear Pimple Scars
Having pimples alone could be embarrassing and uncomfortable, but having deep and seemingly permanent scars left by those pimples can even be disturbing. You can reduce pimple scars or prevent having them by doing simple home remedies and by taking effective preventive measures. Pimples are accumulated sebum on blocked skin pores. When these blocked pores are pried open, they could leave permanent and deep pimple scars on the face
Lighten Pimple Marks
You can help fade pimple scars on your face by doing simple home remedies, which include the following:
- The first thing you should when having a pimple is clean it with clean water and antibacterial soap, and then allow it to dry or you can gently pat your face with a clean towel.
- Never attempt to pry your pimples because you will expose your pore to other microorganisms that could lead to other facial infections. Your pimple contains bacteria, and if opened, the bacteria will spread on your face and may infect other pores. If itching is unbearable, apply yoghurt or honey on the area.
- Avoid picking on your pimple and be extra careful on the particular area where you pimple is situated especially when cleaning your face.
- To lighten your skin area, exfoliation would be necessary as it would lift the old skin and give way to new skin surface. To exfoliate your skin, slice a lemon into half and dip it into a bowl of yoghurt then brush the yoghurt using half of the lemon to your scars. Leave it for five minutes then wash your face with clean water and gentle soap. Apply this process as often as you need.
- You can also use saffron mixed in milk to fade acne scars. Apply the mixture to your scars before bedtime.