Question: I had taken outside food and got following problems:
- Got affected with semifluid bowls. Took Ciplox and ate non-veg and got affected with Urticaria.
- For Urticaria treatment, I took allegra,atarax etc. and now taking ayurvedic medicine.
Please suggest remedy for ringworm.
Remedies for Ringworm
Ringworm is a communicable infection of the skin, caused by a fungus. Medically the disease is called tinea.
It occurs very commonly in hot, moist, tropical weather conditions.
It is highly contagious and is transmitted from 1 person to another, through contact with infected clothing, infected swimming pools, and other personal belongings.
Where is your infection? Is it localized or wide spread?
Tinea occurs frequently at various sites in the body. Common sites are – groin, fold of the arms and legs, between fingers and toes, nails, and scalp.
The infection is well-defined, red, with arc-like borders, upto the upper thigh. There is a zone of central clearing, as the lesions spread.
Natural Ringworm Treatment:
- Cleanliness and hygiene are a must for the treatment any fungal infection.
- Bathe twice a day. Keep the skin dry, and free from sweat.
- Wear loose cotton clothes.
- Wash undergarments separately in dettol or any other antiseptic.
- Do not share – clothes, brushes, napkins, and towels.
- Swimming pools contribute greatly to the spread of the infection. So, if you swim, have a shower immediately after.
- Stay away from pets and other animals.
- If using, a topical anti-fungal cream, take great precaution to apply the cream daily, twice a day, for 1month, continuously.
In obstinate cases, oral anti-fungal drugs become essential.
- Homoeopathy treats ringworm very effectively. Mercurius-sol 30 C, 5pills, once daily, for a month, will clear up the infection.