Natural Products for Hair and Skin
- It helps to revive dull, tired skin.
- It is used to prepare natural skin creams to nourish the skin.
- It provides nutrition to dull, lifeless hair.
- Regular use of papaya works wonders for skin and hair.
- It is commonly used as a base for natural face packs.
- It is also an excellent hair conditioner. It provides shine and adds volume to the hair.
- It is an all time favorite. It fights dry skin and prevents wrinkles.
- It makes good natural skin nourishing packs and face masks.
- It exfoliates dead skin and nourishes it.
- Potato juice heals burns, cuts and lightens complexion (bleaching).
- It helps to lighten tan and provides firmness to the skin.
- It helps to get rid of burn marks; removes pimples and freckles.
- Petals from rose flower are used to make a number of natural beauty products and astringents.
- It fights dry chapped skin; soothes tired, dull and worn out skin and softens it.
- Saffron is excellent for the complexion.
- It is a good skin enhancer and provides softness.
- It is used as a hair colorant.
- Sage helps in nourishing dry, lifeless hair when it is used with olive oil.
- It is an excellent cure for blemishes, pimples and blackheads.
- Sandalwood softens the skin and fights tanning.
- When sandalwood powder is mixed with milk or honey it enhances the skin miraculously.
- Strawberry juice by itself helps to cure blemishes.
- Its fruit is crushed and used with honey or milk to make facemasks.
- Sunflower helps to get rid of blemishes.
- Turmeric has excellent curative powers.
- It cures burn marks and scars.
- It makes the skin smooth, and is included in tonics.
- Tomato is an excellent skin toner.
- It is a good cleanser and clears the skin of marks and blemishes.
- It makes a good face mask.
- Walnut fruit and its shell are used to darken the hair. Oil extracted from these is used as hair darkeners.
- They are mixed with shampoo to add shine and volume to the hair.
- Watercress is a good skin hydrator.
- It clears the skin and also makes it smooth.
- A paste made from watercress helps to clear burn marks quickly.
- Watermelon is one of the best moisturizers.
- It is an ideal skin hydrator.
- It refreshes and re-hydrates the skin and provides firmness.
- It also helps to clear the shadow under the eyes.
- Wheat is used as a base in a number of skin mask preparations.
- Its husk or porridge are good exfoliates.
- All by itself yogurt is a good skin smoothener.
- It is used in numerous skin preparations to make face masks, packs.
- It fights acne.
- Yogurt promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes it. It is used in a number of hair care preparations.