Question: My son aged 2 1/2 years used to get heat boils. How to get rid of heat boils permanently. Give
A boil or a pustule is a pus-filled swelling, usually occurring at the base of an infected hair follicle.
Boils can occur anywhere in the body, however, they are commoner in the folds of the skin, areas where you perspire a lot, or where there is friction between the clothes and the skin.
Armpits, groin, forehead, and back.
Does your son have prickly heat or actual pustules?
Do they come in crops one after the other?
Do they prick? Burn? Bleed?
Causes of Heat Boils
- Errors in the diet
- Poor immunity
- Inadequate nourishment
- Poor hygiene
- Exposure to harsh chemicals
- Excessive sweating
Natural Remedies for Boils
Home made cures for boils include the following
- Mix 1 teaspoon of milk with one teaspoon of turmeric. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic, which hastens suppuration, and prevents a spread to surrounding areas to cure boils naturally.
- Garlic is an excellent remedy for boils and works both internally and externally. Consume 1 flake of raw garlic daily. It detoxifies the entire body. Along side, make a paste of a few flakes and apply on the affected areas. garlic will prevent recurrences.
- Silicea, a homeopathic medicine, is silica, which is an important constituent of our blood. It is known as the surgeon’s lancet, since it is known to expel stubborn foreign bodies. It hastens suppuration if taken frequently in low doses.
- Don’t let him pick or fidget with the boils. That causes a spread of the infection and delays healing.
- See that he maintains a good level of hygiene which helps to control boils.
- Water is the best agent which throws out toxins and bacterial products from the system. Ensure, that he drinks at least 10 glasses daily.