It could be an intense discomfort for anybody who is fighting the rash all over body. This problem is common and may crop up during varied age groups. Usually they would begin as a flaky dry skin that would then peel off and then become swollen and inflamed. If appropriate treatment will not be given promptly, it could lead to other more serious problems like dermatitis or psoriasis.
What Causes Itchy Rashes?
- The primary reason of having a sudden rash all over body is the buildup of toxins. Appearance of the rashes is an indication that something is not right within our bodies.
- The skin rash may appear because our body is not properly cleansing itself or that it could be a cause of the accumulation of sweat, dirt, and grime on the skin. There are also certain climate conditions that trigger the rashes to come out.
- In an extremely cold environment and during the hot summer months, rashes are also likely to appear. A rash may also be the cause of an allergic reaction to a particular food in which the body’s histamine reacts.
- Similar allergens may also be the source of the itchy rash all over body such as the use of harsh skin products – soap, body scrub, moisturizers, or toners.
- Certain skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema and shingles cause Rash on Elbows and Hands
- Sometimes our body cannot cope with the chemicals used in these products that will make the rashes to break out.
Natural Home Remedies for Red, Itchy Rashes
So how you treat the rash all over body parts? It can be quite irritating have them, and it does not allow you to work properly, the reason why one seeks possible cures for it. The best treatment is to find a cure of the specific cause of such body rash. However, if you are unsure of the specific cause of the irksome rashes, you may try out these natural remedies.
- Apply olive oil on the rash in a slow circular motion. It will help eradicate the rash all over body.
- Emu oil is an effective treatment for cuts, burns, and most of all rashes. The transdermal properties present in it penetrate the dermis and subcutaneous layers of the skin, which help heal and soothe the skin.
- Oatmeal scrub is known as an effective itch reliever. You simply use one cup of oatmeal and rub it gently on the skin. A cotton sock can be used as the scrub. This will help clean and soothe the skin.
- An aromatherapy of 12 drops of fennel, geranium, or 2 ounces of sandalwood in an oil carrier will also help the body be relieved from the rash.
- An application of aloe vera gel is very helpful and effective for red rash all over body.