It would be quite ironic if a person seeks to get himself tanned and in the end he would want to have her natural complexion back. It may be for the reason that he didn’t like the result of the tanning therapy or it may be because the individual just wasn’t hoping to get that much tan complexion.
When a person gets tanned skin, this is because the body works to protect the skin as it is exposed to the suns’ UV rays. This would result to the increase of melanin, and it would also trigger the skin cells of the body to compensate for the injury of too much exposure to the sun.
Get Normal Complexion After A Tan Naturally
There are methods and remedies for tan and you can gain back that normal complexion you had before getting a tan. However, it has not been fully studied; hence, effectiveness might be slim and it may take a while to take effect. These are the following things you can do to get normal skin complexion you wanted:
- As much as possible try to avoid going out and exposing yourself to the heat of the sun. If you do really need to go out, then apply a liberal amount of sunscreen to protect your skin from the rays.
- Try the papaya or the lemon technique wherein you can apply these in your body. The properties of lemon and papaya act as a skin whitening.
- Use ointments and creams to facilitate the return of your normal skin complexion. It may take time but the normal skin complexion would in time return. Just remember, the body always shed off dead skin cells from time to time.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet. It would usually help to attain back the normal complexion of your skin.
Preventing Skin Discoloration
As much as possible, if you got yourself tanned unplanned and unwanted or you just merely got it by accident, then taking the necessary precautionary measures would be the best and ideal thing for you to observe. These are some precautionary measures you should try:
- Use sunscreen when you go out.
- Take plenty of foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Vitamins A and E do the job well.
- Eat healthy and nutritious meals every day.
- Try to get enough rest and sleep, and try not to stress out your body that much.