Fair Skin Complexion:
Having a fair complexioned skin is interpreted by most people as one of the essential things of beauty. Whatever the veracity or basis for this belief, what is undeniable is that a fair skin is akin to being lively and vibrant. As such, most people would like to have a fair complexion because of the belief that having one will make them even more beautiful.
How to Get Fair Skin?
Skin color is due to a pigment called melanin. This pigment causes a person to be dark or white, depending on the amount present on one’s skin.
- Mix honey and lemon juice in equal amounts and then apply on the face and the body. Leave the mixture for at least 15 minutes to allow the body to absorb the whitening properties of lemon juice and the soothing properties of honey.
- You can also try mixing lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal amounts and using it as a form of facial and body wash. Make sure that the part to be treated is soaked in the mixture for at least 15 minutes.
- To get fairer skin, create a paste by mixing gram flour, 2 teaspoons of milk, and 4 drops of limejuice. Apply the mixture on the neck for about 15 minutes then was it off with cold water. Continue the application for about 15 days, repeating the procedure as long as necessary.
- For fair skin complexion that is a result of growth of body hair, make a paste by mixing gram flour and turmeric paste. Leave it on the face, and when it dries, scrub it off gently.
- Mix honey and almond oil in equal amounts then applying the mix on the face every night.
- Create a preparation of oatmeal, yogurt, and tomato juice and then leave it on the face and the body. After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water. This will be able to make your complexion fairer.