Aromatherapy for Pimple Treatment:
It has been established that Aromatherapy is an amazing cure for acne and skin disorders. Research states that the tea tree oil, in particular helps treat acne effectively.
A clinical trial was conducted, in which tea tree oil was used for certain volunteers, while others were given the conventional treatment for acne, benzyl peroxide. The study was carried out on 124 subjects, suffering from acne.
The study revealed that tea tree oil showed quicker results and did not cause any adverse side effects.
Tea Tree Oil Information:
The tea tree is a small shrub, which grows in swampy areas.It is native to Australia. The oil is distilled from leaves and twigs. The aroma of this oil is spicy, pungent and medicinal. It is an important anti-microbial – anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and a potent anti-septic. The tea tree oil helps combat a host of infectious diseases.
Tea Tree Oil for Acne Treatment:
Tea tree, is a very effective aroma oil for skin treatment and management of acne, blackheads, whiteheads and enlarged pores. It banishes bacterial activity and prevents their multiplication.
Tea tree added to aloe vera gel has considerable therapeutic benefits. It makes a wonderful skin mask that nourishes and protects the skin.
Warning: Do not use the oil on sensitive skin. Use in moderation, and almost always mixed with a carrier oil. Consulting an aromatherapy specialist is advocated.
Get Rid of Acne using Aromatherapy Oils:
- 1 drop of tea tree oil
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- 6 to 8 drops of almond oil
Mix these oils well and apply all over the affected area. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wipe off with a soft cloth or a tissue. Rinse well. A daily application is recommended. The treatment will take 1 to 3 months. Blackheads and whiteheads vanish, ugly scars are cleared up, and the texture of the skin is greatly enhanced. The cure is speeded up, if alongside aromatherapy treatment, a stringent diet is followed.
- Drink 3 liters of water daily. Water flushes the system and hydrates the skin, improving the complexion tremendously.
- Let fresh fruits and vegetables be the mainstay of the diet. They provide the body with vital nutrients which are necessary for a gorgeous skin. Fruit and vegetable juices are recommended daily.
- In particular step up the intake of nuts (almonds, pistachios, walnuts, and cashew nuts). They are loaded with zinc. Zinc is a powerful mineral which checks acne and improves skin health. Also, nuts provide essential fatty acids, which are a pre-requisite for healthy skin.
- Ensure that the bowel movement is good. Poor bowel movement and constipation are hurdles to a beautiful skin.
- Follow a regular skin care regimen for prevention of pimples. Never skip cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Scrubbing once a week or once a fortnight is essential. Choose skin products that have a water base, rather than an oil base.
- Protect the skin from too much sun exposure.