Improving Sexual Stamina Naturally
How long your partner will last is very important for couples. Since intercourse practically ends when men ejaculates, many of them would really want to know how to increase stamina. Here are some tips and techniques on how to have better sexual stamina and endurance:
- Get enough rest and sleep. Fatigue is one of the reasons why you cannot improve sexual performance and stamina. A good night’s sleep perks up your strength, sex drive, and overall atmosphere. Make sure you get enough energy to last yourself on the battle.
- Exercise regularly. It has been proven to improve circulation. Do it for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Prevent ejaculating too fast. If you feel the urge, tell your partner to grasp your penis and put her thumb on the glans and squeeze it. The pain that will be felt will prevent you from letting go. You can also achieve it by simply slowing down.
- Wear a condom. Although this should always be done if you’re not monogamous, wearing it will decrease the sensitivity of the penis.
- Explore different sexual positions.
- Relax. Imposing stress to you may turn out unsuccessful.
Foods To Improve Sexual Stamina Naturally
- Red meat: This particular food is high in creatine, which is an organic acid that helps in transporting energy to muscles. Red meat also has components like CoQ10 that plays an important role for the heart and circulation.
- Fish: They have a lot of omega 3 fatty acids. Just like that of red meat, they improve the heart and circulation.
- Eggs: They are known to contain cholesterol needed by the body to produce hormones. You can have as much as two eggs per day.
- Dairy products: Proteins are building blocks of cells specially muscle tissues and dairy products are particularly rich in it.
- Nuts: They contain large amounts of L-Arginine (so called the natural Viagra) that will surely help in improving sexual stamina.