Question: How to cure asthma naturally at home?
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease caused by the inflammation of bronchi or lung airways that affects the normal passage of air. This condition usually starts during childhood, and if not treated right away, it could remain with the person up to his adulthood or to his later stage in life. Individuals with asthma have hyper responsive and sensitive airway that easily reacts to irritation resulting to difficulty of breathing and a constant feeling of unusual fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Asthma?
There are several causes for the development of asthma and based on clinical studies, some of them are:
- Hereditary Factors. Genetic factors are the most common cause of asthma. Although the possibility of acquiring asthma is not 100 percent, the chance of acquiring the disease is still higher among families with history of asthma.
- Sedentary Lifestyle. Most people who are inactive has a greater chance of developing asthma. Regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are recommended among individuals especially those who have a family history of the disease.
- Environmental Factors. Certain irritants could also induce asthma such as pollen, dust, fumes, cigarette smoke, insecticides, and sprays. Allergic reactions to certain food and medicines, colds and flu, poor ventilation, exposure to hot areas and climate could also trigger the manifestation of asthma.
- Poor Diet. Certain foods could also induce the development of asthma. People with history of asthma are advised against eating poultry products such as chicken and eggs, salty and processed food. Those who have asthma are recommended to consume food which are high in omega 3 fatty acids found in fish and food with high antioxidant content.
How To Cure And Treat Asthma Naturally?
Asthma attack could be triggered anywhere at any time of the day. If the medicines and inhalers are not available during the asthma attack, you can find immediate remedies right in your home. Most herbal treatments are free of harmful chemicals and ingredients. Here are a few simple tips to cure asthma at home and to ensure that the cure of asthma is permanent and natural:
- Honey has been found beneficial treatment to get rid of asthma. Mixing one teaspoon of honey in a glass of water should be taken about thrice in a day.
- Garlic cloves boiled in 30 ml of milk each day is also considered to be beneficial to manage asthma at home.
- Local application of a mixture of mustard oil along with camphor massaged over the chest or back is considered an effective natural cure for asthma.
- A freshly blended mixture of honey, lemon and radish, mixed and cooked on heat is considered highly effective. One teaspoon of the mixture each morning aids in curing asthma permanently.
- Licorice root tea is also considered to be a very effective treatment for asthma.
- Getting fresh air, sun, and steamed water are also known to provide relief from asthma.
If the symptoms of asthma continue to persist after giving the patient some home remedy, consult a specialist right away.