When a woman misses her period it is a dicey situation for her to judge if she is pregnant. She always doubts whether she is or she is not pregnant. Yes it is true; it is very difficult for a woman to understand the early signs of pregnancy at 3 weeks after getting conceived.
Few women can make it after one month, while few others cannot realize the feeling of early pregnancy. It is too early for her to realize whether she has conceived at 3 weeks.
Not many are patient for the confirmatory urine pregnancy test to give a possible positive result after one month.For them it is necessary to understand the subtle signs and symptoms of pregnancy at 3 weeks.
Symptoms And Signs Of Pregnancy After 3 Weeks
Following are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy after 3 weeks:
Just after the egg is fertilized by a sperm it starts to divide rapidly. This mass of cells is called blastocytes. At the end of three weeks, the egg is embedded in the inner lining of the uterus, which is called endometrium. At this juncture you may not get positive urine test, because the hormones have not come up to that level.
However you can try to interpret the following signs of pregnancy after 3 weeks, but keep your fingers crossed. This is because some of the signs are similar to those that you experience before your periods commence.
Here are signs of pregnancy after 3 weeks, and before you miss a menstrual period.
- Tenderness breast: This is due to the sudden surge of hormones in a woman’s body. She may feel mild swelling and tenderness in her breast. Her nipple may turn darker. The glands in her areola become prominent.
- Implantation bleeding: It is another important sign that she may experience after 3 weeks of pregnancy. When the egg gets implanted into the endometrium, there is slight bleeding. The color is pink or light brown. It is different than the actual color of menstrual bleeding. Bleeding is very little and minimum; therefore it is also called spotting.
- Morning sickness: Few women feel nauseated early in the morning. However, they can experience the feeling any time of the day.
- Aversion to sight and smell of food. These may happen due to rise of estrogen level in your blood.
- Frequent urination.
- Bloating of abdomen.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen.
- Fatigue: The woman feels tired all of a sudden. Increased level of progesterone is the cause of sudden tiredness.
What To Do At 3 Weeks Pregnancy?
3 weeks pregnant what to do is the next question that makes you restless. Hold on; do not get tempted at using a urine pregnancy test. In majority of the cases it will not work until a week after you have missed your period. It will be sheer waste of money and time.
Have a urine pregnancy kit handy and ready for the next week, in case you miss your period. Most of the pregnancy kits can accurately detect whether you are pregnant one week after you miss your period. For the best result, test first morning sample of your urine.