What is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
HCG or the Human chorionic gonadotropin is a pregnancy hormone, naturally released by the placenta. Research says it regulates the metabolic rate, thus, its use for weight reduction has become highly popular. HCG products are obtainable as drops, injections, sprays and pills.
Hcg Drops Vs Injections
There are 3 considerations on which to review HCG drops and HCG injections. These are: efficacy, price and safety.
- Research says, HCG drops are as helpful and beneficial as injectible HCG. In fact, clinical trials suggest that those who switched to drops demonstrated positive results, with suppressed appetite and decreased hunger pangs.
- Oral HCG or HCG drops are less expensive than HCG injections. What’s more, a prescription is required for HCG injections, and they are occasionally shipped from other countries. However, the availability of drops is easy; they don’t need a prescription and are a lot cheaper.
- Both HCG drops and injections are known to cause certain side effects. These are: giddiness, nausea, vomiting, water retention, unexpected weight gain, breast tenderness, depression, irritability, and at times even heart attack.
Benefits of HCG
- HCG boosts metabolism and helps in weight loss.
- Fortifies your immune mechanism.
- Supports the nervous system
- Manage a range of disorders like: gout, asthma, blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Prevents premature wrinkling, dark spots, and acne.
Side effects of HCG
Headaches, water retention, irritability and depression, tenderness of breasts, are common side effects. Ovarian hyper-stimulation is seen as: pain in the pelvis, edema of feet, abdominal pain and swelling, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and weight gain. It is important that you consult your physician immediately if these symptoms develop.