Earliest Possible Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period Discharge
The following are first signs of pregnancy before missed period discharge:
- Light spotting during implantation, which is characterized by light brown or light pink blood. Light spotting occurs before menstrual period.
- Although it is normal to have an elevated body temperature during ovulation, an increased temperature that lasts even after ovulation and remains to be elevated prior to your period can be an early signs of pregnancy before missed period discharge.
- Changes in hormonal level after the implantation of the embryo can cause frequent urination among pregnant women especially from 7 to 12 days after the body temperature elevated during ovulation.
- The feeling of unusual fatigue or lack of energy before missed period is another sign of pregnancy. The feeling of tiredness can be attributed to the shifting of hormonal levels in the body.
- Cramping that is triggered when a pregnant woman is doing an exercise, moving around, or during orgasm
- Another sign of early pregnancy is constipation as the intestines relax and function less effectively.
- The experience of nausea on mornings or morning sickness is one of the most common signs of early pregnancy. It can also happen at night or anytime of the day.
- A week after conception, the areolas become darker and more prominent.
- The breasts and nipples get tender on the onset of pregnancy before missing a period, but it eventually disappears as the body gets used to a different hormone level.