Skip to content
Ways to Soothe a Toothache
- One of the simplest ways of soothing a toothache is by chewing guava leaves. This will provide instant relief from pain and is one of the basic treatments for toothache.
- Another immediate relief from toothache can be attained by placing a clove of garlic on the affected tooth and biting it for a while.
- The question on how can you soothe a toothache can be effectively answered by pouring a few drops of vanilla extract on the affected tooth.
Three to four drops of vanilla extract can chase the pain away almost instantly.
- A mixture of clove oil and a pinch of pepper powder when applied directly to the affected tooth is also recommended.
How to Soothe Tooth Pain
- One of the proven effective treatments for toothache is a glass of warm water mixed with salt. Gargle the mixture at least twice a day for best results.
- Another way on how to soothe a toothache is by gargling some whisky.
Or you can soak cotton in whiskey and dab it on affected tooth until the pain subsides.
- You can also opt for eucalyptus oil to treat your aching tooth. Soak cotton in eucalyptus oil and dab it on the aching tooth for quick relief.
- Peppermint leaves are also proven to be effective in soothing tooth pain. Place a few leaves of peppermint around the affected tooth and leave it on for a few minutes until the pain abates.
- Apply ice pack on cheeks to get rid of toothache.