Toothache Natural Treatments:
Generally speaking toothaches are caused by health problems that afflict the teeth, gums, or jaws. Some of these problems are:
- Cavities in the teeth
- Cracked tooth
- Exposed roots of the teeth
- Gum diseases
- Jaw joints problems
- Chewing muscles spasms
There are cases of toothaches that are not caused by problems relating to the teeth, gums, or jaws. The pains could be caused by more severe health problems such as angina pains, heart attack, ear infections, and sinusitis
Angina pains are caused by the lack of oxygen in the blood that circulates to the muscles of the heart.This is mainly attributed to the condition of the narrowing arteries. In sinusitis, the toothaches are the results of the closing of the air passages in the cheekbones.
Toothaches vary in terms of severity and intensity of the pain from mild to excruciating that you feel like your head is going to explode. It can also be aggravated or worsened by chewing, biting, and even sharp changes in temperature.
Natural Cure for Toothache:
There are several ways you can relieve toothache. Here are a few of them.
- Reduce your pain by applying clove oil over the affected tooth and gum area. The clove oil will also help remove the infection of any kind. Do this as many times as you want, just ensure that you use a disinfected hand.
- Chew guava leaves, garlic, or ginger. These three implements will help you kill the nerve even temporarily to relieve yourself from the excruciating pain. You can even just place the garlic on the affected teeth or gum area if you do not want to taste it.
- Apply a quarter of a teaspoon of common salt with a dash of pepper powder on your painful tooth. Just do not swallow the saliva that your mouth would produce as a reaction to the taste of the mix because it could make you vomit.
- Wheat grass juice is luxuriating and fresh. It will provide the relief that your mouth needs. You can use it as a gargle too to massage your painful gums. You can drink it after dropping vanilla extract on the afflicted tooth.
- Apply an ice pack on your cheeks for tooth pain reduction. It will numb the nerve and roots of the painful tooth. Chew raw onions for three minutes or more to disinfect your gums, tongue, palate, and inside cheeks to prevent infection of other teeth.
- Pastes made from bay berry park mixed with vinegar and the bark of the Margosa tree with mint are effective remedies for tooth pain and are sure to provide immediate pain relief.