Question: Remedy for gum fistula with continues flow of salty and bloody liquids. There is no pain
Answer: Tooth abscess can result in fistula of the gum.
Gum Fistula Treatment and Remedies
Dentist opinion for your complaint is necessary, but some home remedies can be useful as first aid.
- Tea tree oil gargling are useful.
- Brush your teeth at least two times, disinfect it with hydrogen peroxide soaked in cotton ball and place it on the fistula.
- Garlic acts as a natural antibiotic.
- Vitamin C is beneficial to treat gum boil.
- You have to boost your immunity in order to help the fistula or the boil to get healed, for this you have to eat nutritious food containing protein, vitamin and mineral containing food.
Your dentist may advise root canal treatment, or some times periapical surgery may also be necessary.