I’m having boils on my gums. How do I get rid of them naturally using home remedies and natural treatment?
The eruptions in the oral cavity could either be apthae (mouth ulcers) or due to gingivitis or inflammation of the gum tissue.
Mouth ulcers occur due to a host of reasons – constipation, poor diet, nutritional deficiencies, inadequate intake of water, or trauma to the mucus lining in the mouth.
Gingivitis on the other hand, may be caused due to poor oral hygiene or dietary deficiencies.
Home Remedies and Treatment for Gum Boils
- Start with drinking plenty of water. Water ensures good bowel movement and cures constipation.
- Step up your daily intake of fresh fruits and salads. These are loaded with vitamins and minerals, which will make up for any deficiency.
- A vitamin B supplement is recommended. When nutrient deficiencies are correct a majority of people with ulcers experience complete remission.
- Maintain very good oral hygiene. Brushing twice a day, cleaning the tongue, and flossing ought to be a part of your daily oral care regimen.
- Make sure that you take a good serving of vitamin C rich foods – citrus fruits, capsicum, guava, etc. vitamin C determines the health status of the mouth.
- Merc Sol, a homoeopathic medicine, is very effective for eruptions or boils occurring in the mouth. Take the drug twice a day, for quick results.