Most women want to have fair and even skin all over, but a lot of factors can prevent achieving this. Despite all your efforts, you can still have blemishes here and there and even dark spots between legs.
If you are one of the many individuals who have dark spots between thighs, perhaps just like the others, your primary resolution to this is getting hold of a whitening cream in an attempt to achieve total skin fairness. Buying expensive lotions is not the answer to your problem because you can get rid of dark spots between your legs with these simple home remedies:
What can cause Dark or Black Skin
Black skin between thighs can be a cause of embarrassment especially when you have to reveal more of your skin like when swimming or when you need to wear shorts or short skirts.The black skin between thighs can be attributed to a lot of reasons. Some of these reasons include the following:
- Constant friction of thighs against each other during walking or running
- Tight clothes
- Contraceptive pills can cause skin pigmentations particularly on the thigh area
- Skin disorders such as acanthosis nigricans
- Diseases such as diabetes and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or Disease.
Home Remedies For Dry Skin, Dark Spots Between Legs Or Thighs
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin and to eliminate body wastes such as excess salt and toxins. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water a day for best results.
- Prepare a mixture of six teaspoon of petroleum jelly and two teaspoons of glycerin and lemon juice. Mix well then applying to the dark spots between legs at least two times a week. Apply a slight pressure on your skin as you lather the mixture to whiten and at the same time massage the area.
- Exfoliation will also help you get rid of the dark spots on your thigh area. Slice a medium sized lemon into two and gently rub the pulp to the spots. This will shed dead skin and lift the dark surface of your skin.
- You can also use essential oils to moisturize dry skin between legs and your other dry skin areas. Massage your thighs using essential oils such as avocado and olive oil.
- Prepare a paste of one fourth teaspoon turmeric powder mixed in wheat flour and a spoon of mustard or sesame oil and water. Apply the mixture on the dark spots between thighs for 10 minutes then rub it with your hand to remove the paste. Bath in warm water to achieve silky and even skin tone even between the legs.
- Although dark skin can make you feel conscious, you do not have to suffer for it because you can get rid of dark skin between thighs with the following home remedies:
- Mix fresh lemon juice with olive or almond oil and apply it directly to your black skin between thighs. Leave it on your skin for an hour before rinsing it with water. Lemon is naturally acidic and can shed off skin surfaces; however, it can also chafe the skin so use small portion for your safety.
- Drink plenty of water, at least 8 to 10 glasses a day to hydrate and nourish your skin all over.
- Avoid greasy, heavy, and spicy foods as they can cause blemishes and poor skin. Eat a balanced diet instead with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Prepare a paste made of curd or yoghurt, lime juice, besan, and turmeric powder and apply to black skin between thighs. Leave it to dry then wash off after an hour.
- Studies show that there is a link between psychological stress and skin pigmentation so get a good night sleep and avoid emotional and psychological stress to achieve a fair and blemish-free skin.