Question: What exercises and diet should I follow to make butt and thighs bigger and flat abs. Answer: What is your weight and your height? It is necessary to calculate your ideal body weight to prescribe a particular diet, suited to your body type. Proper exercises and diet help to increase buttocks size naturally. Weight gain will help put on the required fat on the buttocks and thighs. At the same time, you must tone up the muscles of the buttocks (glutei) and the muscles of the thighs (hamstrings and the quadriceps).
Diet For Big Butt And Strong Thighs
- Eat right, to put on weight. Eat a complete and well-balanced diet.
- Do not live off junk and denatured food. They provide only empty calories, no nutrients.
- Restructure your diet in such a way, that you get adequate carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Vitamins and minerals are equally important.
- Protein supplements added to milk are a good option. They help put on weight and build muscle. But do not over do it.
Yoga Asanas For Buttocks And Thighs
- Stand erect, with your feet comfortably apart. Point the toes outwards. Clasp your hands and keep them in front of you.
- Gradually bend your knees and lower your body as if you’re sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep the spine straight. Hold till comfortable and then relax.
This asana works beautifully on the buttocks, thighs, and calves. It strengthens these muscles and tones them up. Shalabhasana:
- Lie on your abdomen, with the toes close together and pointed. Place your palms at chest level.
- Inhale and raise the right leg from the lower abdomen, off the ground. Do not bend the leg at the knee.
- Hold to a count of 10. Exhale and relax. Repeat for the other leg.
This asana works effectively on the abdomen and thighs and buttocks.
Yoga Exercises For Flat Abs
To tone up your abs, do the following asana. Pawanmuktasana:
- Lie on your back. Raise the right leg up, keeping the knee straight.
- Then fold the leg onto the abdomen.
- Clasp your hands over the knee and press the leg onto the tummy.
- Simultaneously, bring your upper body forward, so that the nose touches the knee.
This asana will give speedy results. It rapidly tones up the upper and lower abdomen muscles. It also works on the gastric organs and eliminates gas formation and bloating.