Skin Lightening Naturally:
Human color ranges from black to colorless but everyone wants to flaunt a lighter tone. There are a variety of techniques for doing this but it is always advisable to use natural ways in lightening your skin. Skin discoloration or dark spots are mostly caused due to the excess production of melanin pigments.
How to Lighten Skin Color:
The following tips will help you glow skin color:
- Always apply sunscreen before stepping out of your home. It will protect you from harsh rays of the sun. You should also wear sunglasses for protecting your eyes and face from pollutants.
- It is advisable to drink 10-12 glasses of water a day. Water nourishes your skin by hydrating it.
- High fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables should be consumed to flush out toxins from your body.
- Home based products such as sandalwood paste and lemon extract can easily bleach your skin without damaging your cells.
- Exfoliating once a week is very helpful in removing dead cells. This process helps lighten your skin tone easily.
- In order to diminish dark discolorations, age spots, sun spots, freckles, sun damage, melasma, acne marks, old scars, birth marks, dark elbows, and uneven skin tone, you should employ products containing glycolic acid, kojic acid, lactic acid, emblica powder, lemon juice extract, bearberry extract, mulberry extract, vitamin B3, and alpha arbutin.
These ingredients can easily inhibit the production of melanin. These are safe alternatives for Hydroquinone, mercury, and steroids, which can cause liver damage, leukemia, and thyroid problems.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin:
There are some easy ways to lighten skin color. Some of them use only common household items. Here are some examples of these natural treatments:
- Cut parsley into fine particles, add to boiling water and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Then filter it, let it cool, and rub on your face 2 to 3 times a day. This can be kept in your refrigerator for no more than a week.
- Grate 1 horseradish and 1 small raw beet. Take 1 teaspoon of each and mix together. Add a little bit of mineral water. Apply the mask on the face for 15 to 20 minutes. A tingling sensation will be felt, but this remedy is very effective.
- Mix 1 part vinegar, 1 part lemon juice, and 1 part water. Rub on the face every morning and night for a month.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese with 1 teaspoon of sour cream and add 12 drops of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide. Apply the mask on a cleansed face for 30 minutes. Rinse with water and follow with moisturizer.
- Mix 1 part lemon juice and 1 part water. Rub face with this lotion 2 to 3 times a day. Lemon juice is very effective in the oxidation of skin pigment.