Question: I have black spots like discoloration on my lip, can you suggest me some remedy that will instantly remove these black spots?
Answer: Black spot on lip can be an age spot that look like large freckles and are thought to be caused by aging, too much sun, impaired liver or hepatic function and dietary or nutritional deficiency. You have not mentioned whether the spot is since birth, because birth mark does not go with natural remedy and they are irreversible.
It is important to be cautious and aware of any unusual change.Usually these spots are due to improper liver function. Our liver metabolism depends on the type of lifestyle we follow and those with faulty life style and improper metabolism the liver becomes overloaded with toxins and these results in black spots on lip.
How To Prevent Black Spots On Lips?
- Your diet should mainly consist of fruits and vegetables, especially in raw form. This is nutritious as well as easy on liver for metabolism.
- Drink plenty of water as this helps in removal of toxins from the body.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol, tobacco in any form, sugar based items and junk food.
- Take beta-carotene containing foods such as carrot, pumpkin, sweet-potatoes, spinach and green vegetables.
- Almonds, sesame seeds, cashew nuts, soya beans, sunflower oil, groundnut oil should be added in your food. These are substances which are anti-oxidants.
- Fruits such as oranges, grapes, papaya, Gooseberry and guava should be eaten which are rich in vitamin C. Meat and poultry contains zinc which is useful to our skin.
Home Remedies To Remove Dark Spot On Lip
- Rubbing of skin with any of the given substances (butter-milk, aloe vera, castor oil) helps in fading away the spots. This is to be done twice a day.
- Manjhista herb root is helpful in this condition. This can be used externally as well as internally. Internally it can be taken half teaspoon in water and externally make a paste with little water and apply twice a day.
- Onion is smashed and juice in extracted. This is mixed with vinegar and rubbed on the spot. Apply twice a day till spot disappears.