Question: I am a 32 years old man, feeling weak and drowsy mainly after evening. As I am working in the field of pest control operation, I have to depend on junk foods throughout the day except evening meal. Due to hurry in the mornings I do not take a heavy breakfast also, may be two slices of bread and one boiled egg or one bowl noodles. I am Feeling weak and irritated throughout the day also having problem of frequent stomach upset.
Should I avoid taking noodles and junk foods?
Can you please suggest a proper diet or some homemade remedies which I can easily follow to increase my endurance and strength.Kindly suggest me natural ways to get adequate vitamins and be more energetic?
Home Remedies And Diet For Weakness And Fatigue
Answer: Fatigue is an indication that the body cells are not getting the required nourishment to carry out their assigned task.
- Almost everyone has to work for longer periods on certain occasions, sacrificing rest and sleep, which may cause temporary fatigue. This condition is remedied by adequate rest. However, if it is a case of constant fatigue and weariness, it requires a comprehensive plan of treatment.
- Irregular eating pattern, living on denatured/ refined/ junk food is the primary cause for fatigue.
- Diet, which is lacking in or low in carbohydrates (wheat, rice, fruits), will provide less energy. Carbohydrates are energy foods which provide a constant flow of the needed energy. Always keep energy foods handy – dates, figs, groundnuts and energy bars.
- Anemia is another cause for tiredness and irritability. Deficiency of vitamin B12, vitamin B6, folic acid and iron results in anemia
- Poor sleep may cause weariness, so also, a stressful way of living.
- Streamline your diet. Avoid eating too much of junk food and outside food. As much as possible try to carry your food from home.
- Begin your day with a heavy breakfast to fuel yourself.
Foods that give more energy
- Brown bread
- Dry fruits
- You can supplement your diet with multivitamins and multi-mineral capsules, but do not depend too heavily on them. Let your food be your medicine.
Furthermore, as your job involves spraying of the pesticides, you should cover your nose and mouth when handling chemicals. Also, always wear gloves at work.