Are you experiencing water that is left inside in your ear yet you just ignored it? Well, then it’s time to be serious. Water that is inside of your ear is no laughing matter. It may cause further damage not just to your ear, but to your entire body as well. A moist ear may develop an infection of the ear known as otitis media.
Natural Remedies To Remove Fluid From Ears
What do you do when there’s fluid in your ear? The following are some helpful things to do when you get fluid in your ear:
- Put a few drops of garlic juice in the infected ear.
- Blow your ear dry. Make sure your ear is 15 inches away from end of the nozzle of the blower. This will help dry up the water inside your ear.
- Put 2 to 3 drops of olive oil in the ear.
- Put few drops of lobelia extract in the infected area of the ear and rub it gently.
- Clean your ear with colloidal silver to protect your ear from possible bacterial infections.
- Squeeze the juice out of a mango leaf. Heat the juice using a spoon. Let it cool and then put a few drops of the juice in the ear.
- Make a mixture of vinegar and rubbing alcohol in equal quantity. Put a drop at least 2 to 3 times in a week. The alcohol will help dry up the water in the ear and the vinegar will kill the bacteria.
- Put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in your ear.
- Bring to heat sweet oil. Make sure that the heat is tolerable. Put few drops in the ear. Do this regularly as needed.
- Put a few drops of tea tree oil in the ear.
- Place a small tissue or cotton inside of the ear where the water is. The cotton will help absorb the water.
- Keep your head tilted. Make sure that you tilt your head on the side where the ear has water inside. Do this for an hour. This way the water will come out.
- Place two or three drops of almond oil in the infected ear. Do this every night and as often as possible.
- If your ear is aching, warm a small amount of salt. Place the salt in compress or socks. Dab the compress in the aching ear. The warmth of the salt will lessen the pain that you feel.
- Take lots of vitamin C. this will help you boost your immune system. Thus, fight any possible bacterial infections.
- Avoid facing anyone who is smoking. The smoke can block the ear tube. Thus, the water will stop from coming out.