Sweat is the prime cause of body odor. Sweating causes the bacteria to grow and are the main cause of body odor. But apart from sweating one should know whether the sweating is because of the constitution of that particular individual or is there any pathology behind it like low sugar, metabolic dysfunction, hypertension, or even emotional stress and menopause in females’.
Other most common cause of body odor is improper digestion and constipation. As the waste material of the body has to be excreted from the body at regular interval and hamper in this cycle leads to saturation of the waste material leading to sweating.Some of the food items like onions, garlic, coffee, alcohol are some of the prime causes of body odor.
How You Can Prevent Sweaty Armpits?
- Clothing is an important aspect in causation of sweat. Loose fitting cloths will let you breathe easy and hence will lead to less sweat formation. Synthetic fabrics do not allow the body to breathe easy hence cottons are preferred.
- Try to avoid above given foods which may cause body odor.
- Bathe twice a day as it will help in removing the bacteria and will help in reduction of body temperature.
Natural Remedies For Excessive Armpit Sweating
- Camphor is very helpful in this condition. Fine powder of camphor is made and mixed in a bottle of water and kept for 2 weeks. This can be applied over the areas of sweating. It has astringent properties which will help in tightening the skin pores and reduction in the sweating.
- Turnips are also useful in case of armpits sweating. A juice is extracted from grated turnip and this is applied in case of armpits sweating. It also helps in reducing the underarm odor.
- Baking soda is also beneficial in this condition. It should be dusted in the armpits. It will help in absorbing the sweat and kill the bacteria.