Acne pimples usually have a distinguishing mark as a papule that looks like it is about to pop out. The difference between blind pimples from acne pimples is that the blind pimple has no head and pricking it would be of no good.
What causes these breakouts?
- Blame it to the hormones. As hormones fluctuate, there is an increase of oil being secreted from the sebaceous gland. It allows dirt to accumulate in the pores and results in pimples.
- Too much stress can alter as well the normal balance of hormones of an individual. Some would have dermatitis, some would experience different symptoms, and some would end up having pimple breakouts.
Natural Ways To Prevent Blind Pimples
Pimples and acne are treated the same way. They can be prevented but sometimes it would just depend on your hormones. However, these following measures would likely decrease your chance to have these unwanted breakouts.
- Avoid eating fatty and oily foods.
- Observe proper hygiene. Wash your face with mild soap and pat it dry.
- Don’t try to prick the pimple. It would only make it worse.
- Eat healthy and nutritious food. Eat food rich in antioxidants. It is known for its unique properties to slow down aging and lowers the risk for other illnesses.
- Get enough sleep. Sleeping can do great wonders not only mentally but physically as well. You will feel definitely rejuvenated and pumped up to start the day right.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Blind Pimples
When dealing with a blind pimple, it is highly suggested not to prick the pimple. It is the best way to avoid irritating the pimple and at the same time avoid scarring. Here are a few steps to help you out.
- When experiencing a breakout, the best way to deal with it is to apply hot compress. That way, a blind pimple can be able to grow a head and eventually come out.
- Wash your face once in a while to remove accumulated dust and dirt.
- Avoid using too much makeup. If you are just going out for a grocery, you need not put on makeup.
- Dealing with acne, pricking an irritated or inflamed papule would just make it worse.
- If you have scars, there are ointments that work to diminish these especially when scars as still recent.