The problem with acne does not end with the removal and disappearance of these unsightly blemishes. Sometimes the problem goes beyond curing the acne and goes into treating the scars that they leave behind. This can be done with some Ayurvedic and natural remedies, and you can make these remedies for healing acne scars from the comfort of your own home.
Removal of acne scar in the natural way can be achieved with the help of Ayurvedic medicine and natural ingredients that you can easily find in your own home and in your friendly neighborhood grocery stores.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Marks Naturally?
Here are some of the things you can do to help treat acne scarring:
- Lemon juice and lime juice are two of the more effective natural ingredients that you can use to help fade the scars you get from acne. Simply squeeze the juice from some limes or lemons and apply the pure juice over your skin with the use of a cotton ball. Let sit for a few minutes then wash off thoroughly with clean water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Make a paste with some rosewater and sandalwood. Use this as a mask and leave on your face for a few hours or overnight. Wash this mask off with clean water and pat skin dry.
- Use tomato slices to help with acne scars. Place slices of fresh tomato over your face and try to leave this on for an hour or so before rinsing off. You can also make tomato pulp by mashing tomatoes and applying this pulp all over your acne scars. Let stay for an hour and wash off as well.
- Olive oil massage is also a good remedy for acne scars. Simply take a few drops of olive oil and massage it into your acne scars to help with fading them away.
- A variation to the tomato puree mask is a tomato and cucumber puree mask. Just mix the mashed or pureed pulp of these two ingredients and place on your face for an hour or so. Rinse off with clean water. This mixture not only helps lighten acne scars, it also helps give your skin smaller and tighter pores.
- Here is another face mask for treating acne scars that you can make with ingredients you can find in your own kitchen. Just mix together a tablespoon each of yoghurt, sour cream, raw oatmeal, and some lemon juice. Apply to face or directly onto the acne scars for ten minutes. Let dry and wash off.
- Egg whites are also useful when trying to fade your acne scars away. Just apply egg whites to your skin and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.