Permanent hair removal using lasers need not be done in expensive clinics, salons, and hospitals. This can already be done in the comforts of one’s home. In fact, there are already a number of devices and equipment that have been approved for use at home, without any assistance from a licensed medical professional or trained technician.
- A lot of people want to experience permanent hair removal without hassles.
- When the hair removal session is performed at home, the patient need not arrange his schedule to keep session appointments with the doctor. Therefore, the patient can obtain the treatment on his most convenient time.
- Facial hair can be bothersome to many people, especially men who don’t like to be burdened by regular shaving or women who have manly facial hairs.
- Hair removal for the face is safe as long as the procedures are correctly followed.
- It is also important to be informed of the things that should be done to minimize side effects. Thus, patients should apply sun block every time that they have to be exposed to the sun.
- Topical anesthesia may be applied, especially to patient with a low threshold of pain.
- The laser beam is directed on the areas to be treated for several minutes. The time is determined by the amount of hair present and the size of the area to be treated.
- After the treatment, the area may have a little swelling. Mild painkillers may be used to treat pain or discomfort. The treated area must not be exposed to direct sunlight and harsh chemicals.
- Only a little discomfort is felt during treatment. Also, because the procedure is fast and does not last more than 30 minutes per session, treatment can be faster.
- After a certain number of treatments, all traces of the hair are gone. New hair won’t have chance to grow again.
- Laser hair removal is also very safe and is already proven to really reduce, then, remove unwanted hair.
- Always go to a medical practitioner. This ensures less risks and complications. A practitioner with his/her own equipment should, in general, be chosen over one who has to rent the machine from other clinics.
- Laser hair removal therapy is done on several sessions.
- Laser hair removal is the only option for those who wish to permanently get rid of facial hair.
Home Laser Hair Removal for Dark Skin
It is important to note that most laser hair removal devices and equipment work best on light skin. Darker skinned individuals are often turned away at clinics so they resort to home treatments because there is no one to stop them from doing so. This is dangerous because lasers for hair removal will not be able to discriminate between the skin and the hair follicles.
The devices are often so easy to use that the patient can use them without formal training. The patient can do it on himself or ask a friend to do it. The equipment are also safe to use and effective as long as used correctly. Removing unwanted hair has become faster, easier and more permanent. With the user of laser beams, the patient can say goodbye to facial hair forever.