What Causes Infertility After Miscarriage?
Miscarriage is hurting for every couple who have always expected a baby after marriage. And because of this, they are struggling to get pregnant again. But for some reason, a chance to conceive a baby ceases because of infertility of either husband or wife. Cause of infertility after miscarriage can be any of the following:
- Age of a woman is one factor that causes infertility in them. As woman ages, her ability to produce eggs (ovulation) affected.
- Blocked fallopian tubes caused by endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Hormonal imbalance in which ovulation does not occur or very irregular.
- Alcohol and other drugs can also be a cause.
- Smoking and infertility in women and men: Smoking may also lead to infertility in both men and women. Nicotine can prevent the production of sperm. In women, tobacco changes cervical mucus that affects the motility of the sperm.
Herbal Remedies For Fertility Problem After Miscarriage
Infertility after miscarriage can be treated with the use of some herbs that include:
- Chasteberry has been used by Western countries to treat frequent miscarriages. It helps produce progesterone and stimulates ovulation.
- Siberian ginseng relieves stress and restores energy levels. See benefits of Siberian ginseng also.
- Sweet fennel is an herbal remedy that normalizes the menstrual cycle and can lessen the occurrence of pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Don quai promotes the liver in eliminating excess estrogen that stimulates endometrial implants that leads to blocked fallopian tubes causing infertility in women.
- Horny goat weed is effective for men who suffer low sperm production because it helps concentrate sperm level, thus decrease the cases of infertitlity.
- Gotu kola supports the building of the connective tissue of the walls of blood vessels of the seminiferous tubules in each of the testicles where sperm cells are produce.