What are the best home remedies to get rid of dark inner groin?
Most women are concerned of their hidden areas because having dark skin against the white complexion normally ruins the whole physical package. Even if you have a flawless skin, having a dark underarm or inner groin could be unsightly.
There are varied reasons why your inner groin turns dark. Usually, dark inner groin is the result of wearing tight underwear or clothing. It can also be due to friction and the constant rubbing of the elastic band of your underwear against your inner thighs or skin.
Most individuals who are obese and overweight are more likely to suffer from having a dark inner groin than those who are slim. Taking oral contraceptives are also known to cause skin pigmentation and darkening of the inner thighs. Skin infections and certain health conditions such as diabetes could also lead you to have dark groin.
Home Remedies to Whiten Dark Skin Around Groin Area
Here are some natural treatments of darkened groin.
There are topical bleaching creams specifically made for dark inner groin but they may have certain chemical ingredients that may be harmful to your skin.On the other hand, there are safe and natural ways to lighten the skin of your inner thighs. Below are some of the ways to get you to wearing your skimpy swimwear once again.
- Prepare a paste made of limejuice, turmeric powder and curd. Apply the paste on your inner groin and leave it to dry then wash it off after a few minutes.
- If the cause of your dark inner thigh is obesity, then it is high time for you to reduce your weight not just to whiten your groin but also for important health reasons.
- A mixture of lemon and bath oil will also do the trick. Rub the mixture to your inner thighs using your hands for two minutes. Leave the mixture on your skin for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear to reduce friction on your groin.
- You can also rub bio oil to your darkened inner thigh and even to your other dark body parts such as your armpits. Bio oil is also good in reducing stretch marks and in softening scabs.
- Another way of lightening your dark inner groin is by using bath soap with licorice as its active ingredient.
- Exfoliate regularly to shed off dead skin cells.
- You can also opt to drink half a cup of warm milk with half teaspoon of turmeric powder for two months to lighten your inner groin.