Question: Hi there, I have rash on my back and neck area, Can you tell me, what are the causes of skin rashes on back and neck? Also give me tips and remedies to get rid of these rashes.
Causes of Skin Rashes on Back and Neck
Rash can be really annoying especially if you have rashes developing on your back. Rashes on back are actually skin inflammations that can lead to serious complications if not treated early. Some skin rash cases do not only cause individuals small efforts of itching and discomfort but also major pain.
Although many people can feel safe about skin rash, it is still important to discern the symptoms of the common rash from manifestations of infectious diseases such as chicken pox. Common back rash does not last long if proper treatment and medication is applied since most back rash are remedied easily.
Home Remedies and Treatment for Rash on Back and Neck
Persons suffering from the typical case of back rash can choose to self-diagnose or seek medical treatment. If you observe that the rash on back gets milder after each day, then there is nothing to worry about.Unless otherwise you feel too much discomfort about that annoying itchy rash on back, then it is best to contact your dermatologist. Some treatments that your doctor will prescribe include the following:
- There are over-the-counter medicines available to fix your rashes on back and even in the chest. Nonprescription treatment such anti-itch creams, diphenhydramine, antihistamines, and moisturizing lotions can help relieve your skin rash.
- One home treatment that is also advisable to individuals suffering from itchiness and general discomfort of skin rash is by bathing with oatmeal. An oatmeal bath has been proven to have significant effects on the area affected with rash since oatmeal can help relieve the inflammation of the skin.
- Natural remedies for skin rash also include applications of olive oil and aloe vera gel that can help fight the itchiness and reduce inflammation. Vitamin E is also essential in getting rid of the redness caused by the rash.
- One alternative option in treating rash can be done also by soaking a cloth into comfrey tea or water mixed with calcium. This tea or calcium water solution can be applied to the inflamed area to lessen the symptoms of back rash.
- Cream treatment for back rash can also include cortisone cream remedy for skin rash. Creams for eczema have also been found to treat the itching.
- Natural cream medication for dermatitis have also proved their healing effects on skin rash and even rash caused by dry skin, insect bites, and acne among others.