Getting THC from your system could be a relatively long process compared to other prohibited drugs because it usually seeps through your system and runs on your blood and urine system. What you need to do is detoxify your body. In fact, there are several ways to do that and a lot of them are safe, organic, and natural.
Natural Home Remedies For THC Detox
You can get rid of marijuana remnants from your system by doing these simple home remedies:
- There is no better way to cleanse your body of THC but to totally abstain from using it. Stop using marijuana especially if you are located in an area where marijuana is considered a prohibited drug. Aside from the risk of getting yourself into legal trouble, it can also damage your central nervous system.
- Drink plenty of water. Drink at least a liter of water every hour to help flush out the toxins in your body thru constant urination.
- Take lots of fruit juices especially cranberry juice to purify your system.
- Take hot baths to soothe your body and mind.
- Take regular exercise. In addition, choose exercises that will make you perspire a lot such as running. Getting into sports will also help release toxins in your body thru perspiration.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables that are high in potassium to replenish minerals that might get lost during exercises and sports. These fruits and vegetables include banana, melon, citrus fruits, tomatoes, and green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid fatty and processed food to enhance good digestion and natural detoxification process.
- Drink plenty of milk to get a good night sleep and to purify your system.
- Cut down your caffeine intake as this will increase your difficulty to sleep.
- Breathing exercise will also help in fighting off depression.
- Yoga exercise will also help in achieving total body relaxation and improve your excretory system.
- Sit on a sauna to allow your body to sweat a lot.
- Have a healthy diet to speed up your cleansing process.
Withdrawal Symptoms While On THC Detoxification
While in the process of THC detoxification, you will normally experience physiological, mental, and emotional difficulties especially if you have become too dependent on marijuana. General symptoms of withdrawal syndrome include:
- Night sweats.
- Sleepless nights or insomnia.
- Vivid dreams.
- Lack of sexual appetite.
- Emotional outburst.